By guest author Eve Pearce The world is becoming more driven. The more we have, the more we want, and economic downturn means that we have to work a lot harder to get it. A culture in which work ethic is hyped and personal time denigrated means that many are expected to put in a [...]
By guest author Jay Harris If you haven’t considered how color and lighting affect your mood and productivity when working, you might be missing out on an opportunity to enhance your work environment and, in the process, improve your overall performance as well as life balance. Bright colors such as yellow and solid white can [...]
By guest author (my husband ♥) Brian Goers Last year Forbes magazine released an interesting article regarding a study which showed that only 19% of the US population was happy with their jobs. The other 81% of US workers either somewhat like their jobs (16%) or completely hated their jobs (65%). Based on these statistics [...]
When entering into adulthood, you find a catch: not everything that you learn at school is useful. Hard working is not a sign of good work, and it’s almost useless to learn from the mistakes of others. Success often reaches people going against the rules. So, today I provide you several non-standard principles of achieving success, which are not taught at school.
There are many people who have successful careers, stable marriages, happy kids and who at the same time look good, find time for everything and are not stressed out.
I always admired them and wondered how on earth did they manage to do it? Many of us have much less responsibility and still feel tired, stressed and not always cope with the situation.