Did you know that the trees we walk past every day have untapped healing wisdom to share with us?
Within the bark and flowers of trees lie easily available botanical remedies — with modern and ancient uses in both medicine and spiritual practice.
We can for example, call on conifers — juniper, pine, spruce, fir, and yew — for immune boosting and spiritual purification.
We can turn to eucalypti from around the world to treat respiratory conditions and purify the air we breathe.
There are both ancient and modern uses of sacred woods, resins, and oils for meditation, spiritual protection, and emotional wellbeing… and so much more.
On Saturday, December 5, David Crow, renowned plant medicine pioneer, will share how you can easily incorporate the timeless healing medicine of trees into your daily health regimen.
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- The easily accessible power of tree medicine — and how you can use trees’ sacred oils, barks, and powders to treat the physical and spiritual difficulties you’re facing
- Aromatic tree flowers that stabilize emotions, lift your spirit, and help you recover from grief and sadness
- Ways to improve your respiratory health and protect your lungs with aromatic salves, steam treatments, herbal baths, and treasures from Chinese herbal formulas
- How to use the “blood” of trees for circulatory benefits
- Amazonian tree medicines for healing your skin
As David will explain during this powerful hour, the trees’ healing wisdom has grown out of historic lore and legend, and has been passed down as herbal medicine traditions through the ages…
And you can access its healing power right now, as these uncertain days continue to unfold.
P.S. In Tree Medicine for Increased Immunity & Emotional Wellbeing: Discover Trees’ Healing Oils, Flowers & Barks as Potent Medicines for Your Body, Mind & Spirit, you’ll discover practical ways to use proven tree medicine remedies to cultivate inner peace and treat stress and anxiety, all while boosting your immune system.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.