The world is undergoing an initiation…
The ancient knowledge of our ancestors and elders is needed now more than ever — as we navigate through times of illness, painful division, and societal disruption.
It’s time to call on the world’s spiritual midwives — those who can bridge us to a new paradigm.
Rooted in ageless wisdom and collective ancestral experience, with their feet planted squarely on the earth, this circle of elders (and youth) can offer sound guidance through this pivotal global transition.
We can refer to these guides as mystics, some of them as shamans, and others as wisdom keepers.
A shaman can be defined as an earth-centered community guide and healer who travels between worlds to gather and transmit information that helps individuals and the community.
In slowing down to honor and learn from these sacred guides, we’re also engaging with some of the descendents of those who survived plagues and atrocities that nearly wiped out their ancestors… as they carry forward precious cultural and spiritual knowledge from time immemorial.
Shamanic and mystical practices that help you remember your integral place in the world can now become part of your everyday experience.
In the midst of the upheaval of our current times, earth-based wisdom remains a lighthouse in the storm… shining the light of perennial wisdom and connecting you to the unbreakable spirit that unites us all.
That’s why I’m deeply honored to tell you about the Shamanism Summit — a free online event taking place July 7-10.
Free Online Event
The Shamanism Summit
July 7-10, 2020
This powerful and timely convergence of 28 esteemed shamanic teachers and healers will include Grandmother Flordemayo, Fredy Quispe Singona, Thomas Huebl, Sandra Ingerman, Lyla June Johnston, Tanaya Winder, Mandaza Kandemwa, Alberto Villoldo, Yeye Luisah Teish, and many others.
The esteemed spiritual guides who are speaking in this gathering represent many diverse traditions that can help you locate the spirit allies and the resources you need to create healing and regeneration at all levels of your life, and in your community.
The simple techniques you’ll receive can also help your nervous system integrate and digest the sheer enormity of the global change that’s happening — enabling you to face the future with more groundedness, calm, and readiness.
During this heart-opening and expansive voyage, you’ll discover:
- An understanding of these times as fulfillment of prophecy
- Access to regenerative powers far beyond your own, and how to source those powers safely and ethically
- Effective ancestral practices and ways to embody steady, grounded service through the demands of the times
- How to craft direct, personal experiences of revelation — like home pilgrimages, ceremonies, and retreats — to bring healing and peace
- Timeless techniques for staying centered during times of intense change
- The deeper realities of your own strengths you didn’t know you had
- Three key principles of being a cultural mystic that will help you cultivate wholeness, self-compassion, and access to deepening relational intimacy
- The bridge to accept your own divine animal and release its great powers of love, energy, and intuition
- How to use this time as a period of sacred seclusion to create ceremonies of spiritual discipline
Methods to connect with the faces of the Divine that call to our sacred hearts, guided by ancient goddess and gods
- The power of owning your impact on the earth as a sacred responsibility
- How to connect to the lineage of your ancestors, and how this will inform your future
I hope you’ll join this special event to receive deep insights, rituals, and guidance for sacred living from some of the world’s most revered shamans and teachers of this ancient path.
Register for the Shamanism Summit now — and discover practices from diverse shamanic wisdom streams that can direct you to the next step on your spiritual journey.
P.S. Here’s some more of what the esteemed speakers will be sharing during The Shamanism Summit…
- Grandmother Flordemayo will share about the daily spiritual practice of prayer, and how it enables continued and exponential growth of both body and soul… helping you create internal and external harmony with all creation.
- Thomas Huebl expounds on the healing alchemy of shamanism and the mystical traditions that can bring us into greater harmony, coherence and alignment with our soul’s purpose.
- Fredy Quispe Singona (Puma) will explore the new era of the Teriti Pacha, which humanity is currently entering, and discuss love, leadership, and healing from the Andean perspective.
- Yeye Luisah Teish will show you how to embrace and metabolize heartbreak by drawing on the power of the Orishas… so you can become more powerful and present.
- Hear from dream warriors Lyla June Johnston and Tanaya Winder about how they developed a deeper connection to their own cultural roots and heritage.
- With Sandra Ingerman, you’ll explore how shamanic cultures have been trying to prepare us for centuries for times just like this… and how to heal fearful or toxic thoughts that can arise while living through this time of uncertainty and change.
- Alberto Villoldo will demonstrate how to summon luminous beings — a lineage of medicine men and women who work from the invisible world — and become a part of their lineage of Earthkeepers.
- Mandaza Kandemwa will elucidate the qualities of good leadership — as considered by God, spirits, and the ancestors — that can bring us into unity and help our natural resources flourish.
And much more…