What if all children were equipped with the intellectual, emotional, and spiritual tools they need to meet the demands of their journey through life?
This is the vision behind the Conscious Kids Summit!
This magical AND experiential event was created to empower parents to help their young children develop the courage, compassion, and inner knowing necessary…
… to rise and thrive in an increasingly complex world — especially in today’s COVID-impacted environment.
That’s why I’m excited to share the Conscious Kids Summit, brought to you by The Shift Network, where you’ll receive empowerment, support, and insights to help modern day parents seeking to raise conscious, mindful, socially aware human beings.
All sessions in the Conscious Kids Summit are broadcast by video. You can watch them online via any connected device, or listen audio-only by phone.
This event includes practical at-home exercises and activities for kids, parents, and families to explore together… plus best practices, actionable advice, and tips from trustworthy sources — and from wisdom traditions around the world that are still relevant in today’s busy, complex, stressful society.
Free Online Event
Conscious Kids Summit:
The Positive Parents’ Guide to Raising Thriving Children
April 12-16, 2021
You’ll find more than 20 speakers — including Mona Delfino, Grandmother Flordemayo, Adriana Ayales, Sandra Ingerman, Jocelyn Gordon, The Brothers Koren, and many others — supporting your parenting journey with conscious movement practices and music, guided meditations and uplifting teaching stories that will point the way to what is possible.
During this unparalleled 5-day gathering, you’ll discover:
- Fun activities for children that double as mindful practices which benefit your whole family
- New ways to create meaningful connection with your kids
- Proven tips and skills to help your child cultivate courage, compassion, and resilience
- How the magic of myth can help your child make sense of the world
- How to harness the power of ritual to supercharge family routines
- Family-friendly music sessions from inspirational artists around the world
- Kids’ yoga you can do at home
- Simple techniques for helping children (and parents) manage and direct their energy
- Daily inspiration and opportunities to set clear intentions
And much more…
Join us for this one-of-a-kind interactive event for the family’s soul and discover how you can feel more nourished, restored, and confident managing all the challenges a modern day parent faces in preparing their child to live mindfully in the real world.