Affiliate Disclosure: The links on this page are links to affiliates where we may earn a small referral fee if you buy something from them. Thanks for helping support our service!
March 23-27, 2020
This powerful gathering will feature more than 45 of today’s highly sought-after breathwork experts and teachers —including Dr. Dan Siegel, Rollin McCraty, Kathleen Booker, Jessica Dibb, Jim Morningstar, Gay Hendricks, Dr. Ela Manga, Anthony Abbagnano, Rhonda V. Magee JD, Dan Brulé, and Dr. Stephen Porges.
They’ll be sharing numerous simple breathwork practices to move you from stress, anxiety, fatigue, or depletion into easeful states infused with vitality and relaxed alertness.
This groundbreaking Breathwork Summit will reveal the science, art, and power of full-spectrum breathing. I hope you’ll participate in this online gathering presented by The Shift Network. Prepare to be transformed!
During this profound 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Enhanced breathing techniques to calm down and “groom” your nervous system so you’re less easily triggered by outside circumstances
- Groundbreaking research and the latest discoveries in the science of breath
- Ways you can apply breathwork in challenging, high-stress settings
- Landmark ways to use breathwork in community building
- Breathing practices that aid in sexual wellness
- A comprehensive breathing “plan” you can integrate into your daily routine
- Immediate shifts (less than a minute!) in your conscious perception
- Increased health — including boosted immune system, cardiac vigor, and more
- Inspiring stories on how breathwork is used in humanitarian crises
- And so much more!
Have you ever watched closely how a baby breathes? Their entire body flutters with unhindered movement with each inhale and exhale…
YOU can be that unencumbered again — shaking off the crust of old tension habits and fully expressing yourself in a world that desperately needs more embodied, centered souls!
Join us in this landmark event. We look forward to seeing you there.
Here’s some of the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Dr. Dan Siegel will elucidate how both unconscious and conscious breathing affect your mind… and how to open to the “plane of possibility” through conscious breath.
- Discover how self-modulating your breathing physiologically helps reduce stress and emotional reactions with Rollin McCraty.
- Explore why burnout has become an epidemic — and learn specific breathwork practices to prevent it with Dr. Ela Manga.
- Join Kathleen Booker as she shares stories about people who used conscious breathing to transform dire health and financial crises.
- Learn from one of the most joyful masters of breath, Gay Hendricks, as he reveals the miracles that conscious breathing can create… in small, everyday moments, in relationships, and in high-level work.
- Find out how to use your breath to transform shame and flower into the fullness of your being with Anthony Abbagnano.
- Join Rhonda V. Magee, JD, for a breath meditation to feel more whole, awake, and heartful, as she demonstrates how breathing can be a powerful medicine for our world.
- Investigate why breathwork is a key technique in bringing all people of the world together — beyond the differences in culture or beliefs that have kept us separate — with Dan Brulé.
- Dr. Stephen Porges will discuss the “Polyvagal Theory” — and how reactions to danger and trauma may cause your nervous system to respond to loved ones as if they’re predators.
- Be prepared to have your experience of Consciousness and Love stretched beyond previous perceptions with Jessica Dibb, as you delve into Integrative Breathwork — a doorway to awakened and actualized consciousness.
- Jim Morningstar will focus on how body themes influence your daily interactions and outcomes, and provide practical insights into how you can use their gifts and avoid their limitations.
- Judith Kravitz will share the foundational principles for physical, mental, and spiritual health… and illuminate how breathwork opens doors to “miracle consciousness.”
And much more!