Introducing The NFT Collectors Club – Join the Emerging Art Renaissance!
- Are you an established or aspiring artist?
- Are you a content creator or Patreon producer looking to breathe new life into your business?
- Are you an art collector looking for the next frontier in rare art and collectibles?
- Are you ready to learn more about this new explosive trend in art and collectibles?
What Are NFTs?
You have probably heard by now that NFTs (“Non-Fungible Tokens”) are the latest trend in art creation and collection.
Just a few months ago world famous artist Beeple made headlines when he sold an NFT art piece through Christie’s art auction for over $69 Million.
NFTs have quickly emerged as a multi-billion dollar industry for creative pursuits of all kinds.
Thousands of artists have been making big bucks selling their digital NFT art online.
Of course, just like the physical art world, some artists are more popular than others, but because we are still in the infancy stages of this dynamic new industry, the NFT art space is wide open for artists of all stripes to create and sell NFTs.
How Are NFTs Different From Traditional Art?
NFT artwork comes with some exciting new capabilities that are turning heads all across the art world.
Here are just a few things that make NFTs entirely different from anything else we have ever seen in the art world:
- NFT art cannot be forged. While you can easily copy anybody’s graphic images online, the original authenticity of an NFT cannot be forged or replicated because the NFT is inscribed on a public blockchain.
- NFT ownership can be “proven” cryptographically. The blockchain technology records and registers ownership that anyone can publicly verify and the owner can then re-sell any NFT artwork they collect.
- NFT art can include “hidden” qualities that only the owner can see
- NFT art can include built-in royalties, so the original artist automatically receives a percentage of the sale anytime the piece is re-sold.
- NFT art can include split payments or commissions, so the sale proceeds are automatically split between two or more people.
- NFT art can be bought, traded and sold to anyone in the world with an Internet connection.
- NFT art does not rely on big third party tech companies like Google or Apple because it uses blockchain technology.
Why Join The NFT Artist & Collector’s Club?
Start Receiving Free NFT Art & Collectibles Dropped Into Your NFT Wallet Every Month
Learn How To Create and Sell Your Own NFTs & Make Money As An Artist
Learn How To Set Up Your Own NFT Wallet
Learn How To Buy, Sell, and Trade NFTs made by artists all over the world
Artists may apply to Distribute and Promote your NFT Art & Collectibles to our network of members
Start learning and participating in the rapidly emerging Artistic Financial Renaissance
Join a community of Like Minded Artists and Collectors from all over the world
Joining this club also lets you Download Any Audios currently available on BalanceInMe.com
Membership Capacity currently Limited to 1000 Members – Join now to secure your space!